“Te Amo me Te Amo”

Jul 10, 2011 5 comments
It’s like all smiles again,
It’s like the tunes dancing inside me again.
My thoughts molded into songs that I sing like a lark,
With each passing day I regain that lost spark.
                
I’ve been soaring high to that ambiguous peak fearing,
But today his arrival marks a different beginning.

He is not my angel but a human presence,
Whose words say the unspoken, whose smile heals me,
And whose touch pulls me in that tender reverence.

He might not be present with me every second,
might not be there with me when remembered.
But the thought that he is bestowed on me,
is enough to say that he is always there for me.

He need not listen to my grievances to sort them,
His one look is sufficient to get me out of that mayhem.
With him my happiness dances, my sorrows fought,
And my life beautifully decorated with those moments we sought.

He doesn’t call a halt to my spurred journey to success,
I do still want to fly high,
But his hand in my piece of action is something that I cannot deny.

With that breath holding,
Slowly and slowly the love unfolding,
I’ll invite him to be a partner in my life,
a proposal to be his lovely wife.

Ambitions will move, dreams will go on,
But with his essence, every fear will be gone.
Love is new, have lost all reasons to cry,
Cross my heart and hope to die.

Inside my soul his fantasy lives,
His love embraced in my warm beliefs.
It’ll be like joy again, it’ll be like fun again,
It’s like life again, it’s like love again!


5 comments:

  • Ronie Singh said...

    y0ur th0ughts are magnanim0us,
    th0se w0rds seem like tsunami so en0rmous,
    thats a beautiful meaning i recieved,
    like h0ney so sweet its percieved,
    i respect the ways u enc0urage,
    even hav cr0ssed d bars 0f talent at ur age,
    things dat ppl d0nt get to see on t.v,
    u've all dat it takes dats y i call u "GV" <3
    keep writin :))

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Sunakshi | TNB