Colors for Women, SENSUALITY for Men??

Mar 10, 2012 8 comments
“Some Water?” he asked,
With brisk steps as I surpassed,
Into a room to calm my heavy breath,
With a chilling water glass in my rear he was all set.
“Hey Happy Holi!” I uttered,
“You seem clean!” he chuckled!
“I didn’t see u at the celebration”, I did mention …
His piggish eyes pointed, “But you were my sole attention!”
I simply turned to confirm my suspension.
His unnerving words made me puzzled, 
Grabbed the glass from him that I now guzzled!
I was busy in my serenity,
When the male inside him landed him in extremity!
Just then I felt his harshness cupping my love handles,
In a jiffy all I heard were the glass crackles!
“What are you doing!” my words were strident,
“You’ll soon know” was the only verbal remnant!
His hot, moist hands shoved me onto the corner couch,
My petrified courage could no more vouch,
For the delicacy that my body held at the moment…
Against a man whom I always assumed to be benevolent!
My numb eyes watched his panting animal face roll over me,
My velvety skin battled his groping touch to breathe free!
He hastily tore off my red wrap,
The one I chose to conceal my curvy-frame that snap,
Through my wet white attire…
That was colored by the festival earlier on fire,
While I was amidst of relations playing carefree in water and colors,
Whom earlier I called “friends” and now doubted to be my “Greedy admirers!”
I screeched for help, hurled abuse,
As I feebly saw my dignity ripped to the blues!
His hard fingers stroked every bit of my inactiveness desperately,
It wasn’t too late when I gasped my vulnerability!
I gathered strength from my rickety poise,
The moment I realized I am left with no choice,
Against the femininity that has always surrendered,
ENDURANCE was something I couldn’t let engender.
My calves retaliated in complete vigor,
Down fell his ugly body, unable to figure.
I snatched the chance and my feet chased the locked door,
With the same briskness that had trapped me into a welcome unknown…
This lucky escape made my way towards the outer pathway,
On which I trailed with my little groans making the whole say.
Suddenly from the core sunshine lit my face,
“Wake up darling!” I heard mom’s voice plus a warm embrace!
“A DREAM??” I asked myself in a sudden surprise,
I pried around the room while rubbing my eyes.
Next I looked me self in the mirror,
Only to realize my red cheeks and eyes drenched in fear!
After the dream my thoughts steeped in an emotional spate.
If really Men had the power to decide Women’s fate!
A notion for lifetime of which I’ll never steer clear!
Alive with fear that I never thought could exist to bear!


P.S: Stop being SPECTATORS ladies or this world will eat you up! 

8 comments:

  • Unknown said...

    u write quite good but i want to know few things from u??
    can u help me by telling how did u enable links of fb, twitter n rss feeds on the blog n how did u add these labels to ur blog??

  • Nitesh said...

    awesme.... jus superb writing... never realized i was studying with such a talented writer... can i have an autograph before you become highly famous and a celeb??? :)

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Sunakshi | TNB