ABANDONED by OWN

Mar 17, 2012 0 comments
They complain of my solace,
But when I am around, there seems no trace
Of the love that I feel I deserved,
Of my share of memories they claim to have preserved.
My ways are useless,
My life worthless,
They say so showing me the grey corner,
Leaving in dirt a dark mourner! 
I knew this will happen,
For long I held that helpless weapon.
The beliefs that seek my flirtations,
Those thoughts that rose undesirable expectations
Every time I lose a battle,
I decide not to slather,
But as they approach me again,
I goad myself in that knowing vex and vain
I blame them, hiding the real culprit,
And within myself I live as a known fugitive!
This grey bond that exists,
Persists more as you try to resist,
Like a refugee in asylum,
A teen feels alienated as his own family plum!
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Sunakshi | TNB