Words from a “Successful Loser”

Mar 12, 2012 0 comments
Hold me as I try to re-emerge from the clutter…
Of thoughts messed up, of decisions unruled,
Please save me from this horrible shudder.
I was trying to weave a spider’s web,
The more I spun, the more I entangled…
Until I stopped and screamed for help!
It’s when you came to my rescue,
Clearly giving me the most blurred clue…
That directed towards prioritizing life,
And giving me self that golden vision vibe!
Oh forgive me my master for a truth untold,
Purge me of all the thoughts that I didn’t let unfold.
In the due course of action that u surrender,
There were emotions that I hid under the garb of my cold demeanor.
N hence I fail again,
Trying to show you time that hardly remain,
But I take pride in accepting that I fall…
Because today I can’t tail away this inner call!
I am tired because this fight is beyond my scope,
Now reality is more calming than holding false hope.
Like a diamond that does not fit every ring,
No shame in admitting that everyone is not made for everything.
To go back there seems completely out of my sight,
I won’t be able to do it because it doesn’t feel right!
Oh my lord! I might not be able to stand up to what you had for me,
But at my behest, please free me to what I have for me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Sunakshi | TNB